We believe in natural nutrition.
We can all benefit from adding more fruit & veg to our diets.
We encourage our community to enjoy plant-forward options, ethically made, with no harmful impact to the planet.
Even our kale chips are hand-lovingly massaged with seasoning.
We partner with Vegware to provide compostable or recyclable take-away packaging across our grab and go range.
Our packaging is 95% biodegradable, we are working on the other 5%.
We love to leave nothing behind.
By-products from cooking or juicing are often used elsewhere. For example, our Mylks provide ample almond pulp which is dehydrated and used in other baked products.
We’re introducing unpackaged refills in our market space, you can bring your own containers to fill up with nuts, seeds, and dehydrated snacks.
Re-use jars to stock up on household favourites including our homemade jams and sauces.
We deliver juice cleanses, cakes, and wellness boxes locally, using our electric smart cars.
We are working on building our fleet..
As a thank you, we'll give you 15% off your first order. Be the first to hear from our plant-based experts about new products and more...